From:   <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu >
Sent:   Thursday, September 10, 1998 9:16 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Subject:    RE: dial

<<File: RFC822.TXT>>
You may also consider contacting the Defense Logistics Agency.  They now
process component parts for all of the military services.  A large system
(such as a ship or tank) is controlled and maintained by the service branch
which is the primary proponet (i.e., the Navy for large war ships, the Army
for ground tanks) which are complete systems.  The DLA procures and stocks
the components.  You should be able to find them under Government Agencies.

Good luck.

John Pickering
johnjp@email.sjsu.edu