Re: radiation safety handouts in Chinese

I have one Chinese visitor radiation guide in the works.  The English and
Russian translations may be seen at:
<http://www.jlab.org/accel/RadCon/visitor.html>.
I have Italian and Korean also that have not been proofread, so have not been
posted.

--

Scott O. Schwahn, CHP
schwahn@jlab.org