Nuclear Chicago INFO

I have an old Nuc. Chicago liquid sint.system that we may be disposing
of. The unit appears to have an internal source. There is no lable any
were on or in the unit identifing what the source may be. I no that
Nuc.Chicago is out of business. The units stock # 000-0068-44  and
serial # of  028498. I think it is a Cs-137 source but I'm getting no
reading above bkgd on what appears to be the source pig.
Thanks in advance
Samuel A Engelhard (Sam) RRPT
Colorado State University Radiation Control Office
131 General Services Bldg.
Ft. Collins Co 80523-6021
(970)491-4835
MrNrge@lamar.colostate.edu