RE: ICRP Publications - ICRP61 replaced with ICRP68

Jesse and others:

ICRP Publication 68 "Dose Coefficients for Intakes of radionuclides by
Workers" is replacement of ICRP Publication 61 "Annual Limits of Intake
of Radionuclides by Workers Based on the 1990 Recommendations"...

For the Annals of the ICRP (subscription & back orders) try to contact:

Elsevier Science Inc., 660 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY, 10591-5153,
  (sorry no phone # given)

Hope this helps.

Miroslav Lieskovský
Health Physicist