Re: rad tech opening - University

Hey, I had No IDEA I was so diverse ;-)
If you want to you could also send them the website listed below.
(or I could do it)
http://websrv2.its.yale.edu/jobpost.html
keyword: CDCB28782

weird seeing my job posted to the web like this....

thanks for the book

Andrew

At 03:41 PM 9/11/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Please send all responses and inquiries to D.M. Cable, Human Resources, as
>indicated below.
>
>Yale University's Office of Environmental Health and Safety
>has an immediate opening for a radiation safety technologist to perform
>deliveries of radioactive packages, survey laboratories and work areas,
>analyze survey results, and prepare written reports.  The technologist will
>provide in-lab training and advice about radiation safety practices and
>procedures, work with the radioactive material ordering/authorization
>department  take orders, track packages, and interacting with vendors and
>others.  Other duties include operation and calibration of radiation
>related equipment and maintenance of computer data bases.  A high level of
>interaction with faculty and researchers is required.
>
>Requirements:  Bachelor's degree in science or related field, OR an
>Associates degree and two years experience in radiation safety.  An
>individual with a background in x-ray technology or nuclear medicine would
>be considered.  Well developed oral and written communication skills,
>proficiency with computer use and a good understanding of science and math
>concepts are required.
>
>Send your scannable resume and salary requirements to D.M. Cable, Yale
>University, Dept. of Human Resources, 155 Whitney Avenue, P.O. Box 208256,
>New Haven, CT 06520-8256.  Or, fax to 203/432-9817.
>
>Yale University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
>

>Thank you for your interest.
>
>Aggie Barlow
>Agnes.Barlow@Yale.edu
>All inquiries about this position to
>Human Resources as indicated above.

Andrew Buchan    mailto:andrew.buchan@yale.edu
(203) 737-4139 (V) URL: http://www.yale.edu/oehs/
(203) 785-7588 (F)
Opinions expressed herein are solely mine and in no
way are they endorsed, promoted, supported, or for
that matter even thought about by my employer