More help wanted

I have been asked by Robert Greger to put the following infomation on Radsafe:

Please do not contact either Robert, or myself.  Contact information is
included at the bottom of this post:

"Isotope Products Laboratories (IPL) is looking for an RSO or a technically
strong health physicist who could qualify as an RSO within a year or so of
start of employment.  Having filled the RSO position myself for one and one-
half years, I can assure prospective applicants that the breadth of health
physics experience gained in a few years at IPL will be immense, greater than
any other position of which I'm aware.  Inasmuch as IPL is a manufacturer of
alpha, beta, gamma and neutron sources, the health physics staff of two
professionals and two technicians are involved in all aspects of an HP
program, and because there are only two professionals, each is personally
involved in all aspects.  Regulatory experience with a State or NRC program is
very important because of the dynamic aspect of the radioactive material usage
at IPL."

A job announcement has been posted at the Radiation and Health Physics Home
Page (http://www.sph.umich.edu/group/eih/UMSCHPS/listing.htm).  If you are
interested, please contact:

Len Hendrickson, President
or Gary Gilmore, Vice President