Deuterium Analysis In Radioactive Aqueous Solution

We have a rather difficult sample analysis problem; we need to know the
deuterium concentration in an aqueous sample, containing high levels of
tritium ( ~ 1 curie/liter).  The sample is also contaminated with lesser
concentrations of common activation products (nickel, silver, cobalt,
etc.) at  ~1 microcurie/liter.

Is anyone aware of an analysis lab that can do this work.  I have been
told that the analysis will require an 'ICP-Mass Spec'.

Please respond directly to me, lemarti@sandia.gov ,to prevent cluttering
the Radsafe message board.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Lonnie Martin
Reactor Operator, Annular Core Research Reactor
Organization 6431, MS 1142
Sandia National Laboratories
Albuquerque, NM  87185-1142

Office (505)844-4041