varskin needed

My copy of the VARSKIN computer program died. Can anyone tell me how
I can get a new copy. Unfortunately, I would like to do some
calculations for a class I have tomorrow. I thought my program would
work fine and then discovered it failed.

I hope that I might be able to get a copy through the web or by
having it sent as an attachment to an e-mail. If anyone can help, I
will be very thankful.

Reason for death might be related to compute updates that have taken
place recently.

Oh, I did looked at the web but I do not have the
password to download a copy that appears at the the NEA Data Bank
Program Abstract: CCC-0522: VARSKIN-2. 18-AUG-95
KWIC: VARSKIN-2,DOSE CALC FOR SKIN CONTAMINATION, WITH
SADDE INPUT GENERATOR
The web site is
http://www.nea.fr/abs/html/ccc-0522.html

Thanks ahead of time.