Re: Tritium Bubbler/collector

We just purchased a tritium bubbler from Mound Techncial Solutions.  It
first
draws the sample thru 3 vials of glycol, to collect tritiated water.  The
sample then goes thru a heated catalyst, to oxidize HT and any organics, and
then thru 3 more vials.  The two trains enable the separate determination of
tritiated water and other forms of tritium, while redundant vials determine
whether breakthru has occurred. We do not yet have this operational, but are
very impressed with the quality and documentation of the equipment, and with
the vendor's willingness to help us with the installation.

The contact is:  Doug McClelland, at Mound Technical Solutions, phone
937-865-3715.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com

You wrote:

>Does anyone know of a commercially available tritium bubbler or collector?
>I'm aware of an EG&G model.

>Thanks,

>Kyle

>Kyle Kleinhans, CHP