Delusional individuals and how to deal with them -Reply

Hans,

I would advise against the confrontational approach.  I once tried to make someone
"face the facts" and he walked out of the building and shot himself.  Delusions can
be very important to people and the next one may target someone you care more
about.  This is not a radiological problem and my suggestion is to try to turn it over
to someone else.

Charlie Willis
caw@nrc.gov