Elevated Gross Alpha Background Concentrations - Reply

Elizabeth,

I had our records checked and we have not noticed any increase over the past
summer like you reported.  I'm in Paducah, KY.  You might contact some of the
Combustion Engineering folks in St. Louis and ask them.  It isn't unusual for us
to see changes like you're seeing in March, but we don't normally see them in
the fall.

Orville Cypret
cypretow@lmus.com