RE: NVLAP Certificaton

John,

I have heard that there is a move underway to head in that direction.
However, since there is currently no LAP for environmental dosimetry
(the LAP that everyone is familiar with as described in NIST Handbook
150-4 is for personnel dosimetry only), I can't imagine any documents
specifying that environmental TLD processors be NVLAP-accredited.

Has anyone else heard of something more recent?

Regards,

Philip

Philip C. Fulmer, PhD, CHP
Carolina Power & Light Company