Re: Air Kerma

My apologies if I'm misinterpreting your question, but it doesn't seem to
make
sense.  P-32 is a pure beta emitter.  Kerma only applies to indirectly
ionizing radiations, i.e., photons and neutrons.  If, by "R/hr", you mean
Roentgen/hr, it should also be noted that the term, Roentgen, only applies
photons.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com