Alliance for Nuclear Accountability

I am seeking information concerning the Alliance for Nuclear
Accountability.  At a forthcoming meeting, Mr. Brad Morris from that
organization will be presenting an overview of the nuclear waste
problem, an update on recent US/Russia talks regarding nuclear
weapons disposal, and a discussion of emerging issues regarding the
disposition of weapons grade nuclear waste in the United States.

According to information provided about the meeting, "The Alliance for
Nuclear Accountability is a network of 35 public organizations from
around the country working to help the DOE safely and effectively
manage the disposition of nuclear wastes."

It's been a while since I 've worked at a DOE facility, and I have not
heard of either Mr. Morris or the Alliance for Nuclear Accountability.  If
you know anything about their charter, activities, interface with DOE, any
advocacy positions that they have taken, or the names of some of the 35
member organizations, please advise me.

Nancy M. Daugherty
nancy.daugherty@state.co.us
(303)692-3417 W