RE: Alliance for Nuclear Accountability

http://www.ananuclear.org/

A meta-organisation of the usual suspects: the innumerate, the
treehuggers and crystal squeezers, and the ones who think that expertise
in an unrelated field makes them more knowledgeable than the health
physicists.

At least that's the ones I recognized at their site.  }:-D

My unofficial opinion only; if my employer wishes me to have an official
opinion, they need to issue me one.

Dave Neil