Eberline E600

I am looking to buy several data logging instruments and could use some
advice on the Eberline E600. I have never used this instrument but have used
Bicron Selectras and Ludlum 2350s. For those of you who have used the
Eberline and also the Selectra or 2350 (or newer ludlum models) how do you
rate the E600 / pros and cons would be very helpful.

If you'd like you can send responses to e-mail address below rather than the
list. I will summarize responses and re-post to list.

Pete C.

pcollopy@mjwcorp.com
MJW Corporation
338 Harris Hill Road