RE: Dose Correlation

I'm more concerned about the effect this or any other analogy would have
when presented to the public. Some possible (and probably undesirable)

1)	So that nuclear power plant that produces enough electricity to
light a million light bulbs for a year must REALLY be dangerous!

2)	Huh? What does THAT have to do with anything?

3)	Yeah, but I don't stick my finger in light sockets. You're not
giving me a choice about the radiation!

Rick Edwards, Analyst
The Boeing Company
richard.w.edwards@boeing.com