International links website

Dear Radsafers,

After a "test run" for three weeks and a major update (thanks to
everybody who sent me comments before) the "International radiation
links website" is, I think, ready for the submission to this forum.
I hope that it will be a useful resource for Radsafe.

The address is:
http://www.cynetcity.com/greatoutdoors/71/

"Radiation links" is the first link.

It currently about 272 Internet and 54 'other' radiation-related links
to 97 countries (there is a separate page for each country).  I intend
to update it on the monthly basis.

Please let me know if I made any mistakes, or missing something.  All
suggestions for improvement will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Nick Tsurikov
Radiation Safety Officer
RGC Mineral Sands Ltd
P.O. Box 47, Eneabba, WA, 6518, Australia
ph: +61 8 9956 9555
fax: +61 8 9956 9597
e-mail: ntsuriko@rgc.com.au