Email problems

My apologies to the list for all the confusing email during the last
couple of days.  Our computer support personnel here at Sandia National
Laboratories decided that we could use some "improvements", which has led
to the receipt request notifications, and all that other stuff that's
been happening.  Actually, I think the original sender accidentally
requested a receipt notification, which my email will automatically do,
and that's why it bounced to Radsafe a couple of times.  I am looking at
the properties at my Radsafe email address, and it doesn't really give me
the option to never send a receipt reply if the origination email asks
for it.  If anyone knows how to do this, please reply to me off list.

Thank you,

Eric Jaramillo
Sandia National Laboratories
edjaram@sandia.gov