Subject: Re[2]: News article -Reply
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu> at Internet-Mail
Date:    9/30/98 10:41 AM

To add to Ruth's statement, we had a piece about the Tennessean
run on all of our local TV stations where they paraded a few of our
local, well-known victims.

These folks make their primary living through agriculture which, I
would hypothesize, would provide ample opportunity for significant
exposures to pesticides and herbicides.

My question is this:  Does anyone know of any epidemiological
studies that have been done on farming and ranching populations
wherein chemical exposures were investigated for causal links to
specific diseases?

We know what their rad exposures have been.... essentially
nothing.

Any info would be appreciated!
v/r
Michael