Quartz Irradiation -Reply

I did my senior physics lab final project on x-ray irradiation of crystals
and light transmission.  I am not sure how useful my informtation would
really be...  If you want it, I may actually have it here, I could fax it to you.

Joelle Key
TN-DRH
jkey@mail.state.tn.us
615-532-0399

>>> Craig Reed <CReed@novoste.com> 10/01/98 04:34pm >>>

	Radsafers:

	I'm looking for references (people and papers) relating gamma
irradiation
	 of fused quartz to opacity and transmittance.  Any advice?
	Please respond directly.

	Craig Reed
	creed@novoste.com
	770 717 6098