Employment Opportunity

RSSI in Morton Grove, Illinois has an opening for a Health Physicist.  RSSI
is a 20+ year old Health Physics consulting organization offering
operational management and staffing, laboratory and calibration services,
consulting in regulatory affairs, and training.

We are seeking a recent BS or MS graduate with little or no experience, or,
an individual with an associates degree and up to several years of
non-power experience.  Candidates must be strong in HP basics.  We will
supply training in the details.  Initial assignments will be in operational
programs and laboratory activities.

Professional development and growth, including education and certification
or registration, is strongly encouraged and supported.  Compensation is
linked to potential contribution to the organization.  A full benefit
package is included.  Please send your resume to me at: eport@nwu.edu or
call me at 847-965-1999.
ELI A. PORT
RSSI