Adopt a PuBe Howitzer

Radsafers,
I'm posting the following message for a friend. Please contact him
directly if you are interested in providing a good home for this source.
Characteristics:
Pu-239, 32gm, Encapsulated as Pu-Be Neutron Source to be used in a NOMAD
I Neutron Demonstrator.  It is a 2 Curie neutron source.  The neutron
source rests at the center of a cadmium lined, paraffin filled, aluminum
can having a padlocked cover.  The can is approximately 75 cm high
(including wheels) and 50 cm in diameter. No shipping crate known.  The
container has a Wareever label, and a Baird Atomic stick-on label.  I
did not see any dates.  I would guess that the container is in the range
of 40 years old.  I am the contact person.

Dr. Chris Schmidt
MCSP Department
Wartburg College
222 Ninth St. NW