RE: Environmental TLDs

Maybe these are dumb questions, but here goes.......

Don't plastic laminators use heat to fuse the plastic together around
the item being laminated? And aren't TLDs pretty sensitive to that type
of heat?  Is it possible you introduced a heat-induced artifact into
your eventual radiation readings from the TLDs?

Just wondering
Karin Gordon
Radiation Safety Office
Health Sciences Centre