"MOLEST" Mobile Laboratory

Dear radsafers,
Local health authority (Russian federal region Sverdlovsk oblast) asked me for
some
information, that I do not familiar with.
1. What are the capabilities of "MOLEST" Mobile Laboratory (Iowa, USA)? It is
presumed to be laboratory for radiation control. Do anyone of you know the
"MOLEST"?
2. Where can one gets the information on US Program "Lab's technology
integration"?
Thanks in advance.

Ilia Yarmoshenko
e-mail ivy@ecko.uran.ru
Radiation Lab
Institute of Industrial Ecology of Russian Academy of Sciences
Ekaterinburg, Russia