Re: Radon therapy versus questionable medical uses -Reply

Martin_Haas@notes.ymp.gov writes:

<< "-- my main concern is that we are scaring the wits
 out of people about radon in their homes when we can say with no
 measurable confidence that radon at residential levels has any more
 effect on a person's health than eating peanut butter on a regular
 basis."
 There may be sufficient concern due to isolated reactions to peanut butter
 to ban its distribution on airlines. >>