Re: Safety Listserver

Here's the information I retrieved from the U of M, HP Home Page
/Professional
Resources / Internet Radiation Related Communications / mailing lists:

Safety, a good sources of info for IH discussions
     Send an e-mail to: listserv@uvmvm.uvm.edu
     In the body of the message, put: subscribe safety your name
     This list seems to be the most popular list for occupations safety and
health          professionals.

I also recommend the AIHA homepage.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton