Re: Biological half lives

<< s there a website that lists the biological half lives for all
 radioisotopes and all organs? If not is there a good reference that includes
 all of this data in one book?

This was addressed in a report of the International Convention on Radiation
Protection  known as ICRP2.  It has been my experience to find this in the
technical library of most nuclear facilities at which I have worked.

Hope this helps.

hulltmsr@aol.com