10CFR835 Final Rule

It sure would be nice if the 10CFR835 final rule were all in one place... in the PDF file that was published on the web:
<http://tis.eh.doe.gov/enforce/rands/10cfr835.pdf>
there are places where the rule only refers to the original 1993 copy.  For instance, in 835.209, it speaks of the edits, but does not include the original text.  So now I have to haul around both the 1993 and the 1998 texts to get the whole picture!

Are there plans to publish 10CFR835 without notations of changes, but as a concise text?  Or are we supposed to continue carrying around the two versions?

Thanks,
Scott
--
Scott O. Schwahn, CHP