Looking for.... -Reply -Reply

Joelle:  NUREG/CR-1433; Pam is looking for it.  Barbara

>>> Joelle Key <jkey@mail.state.tn.us> 11/10/98 02:25pm

Found the first one... still looking for the second... (The boss
didn't tell me
he wrote it <g>)

>>> Joelle Key <jkey@mail.state.tn.us> 11/10/98 02:17pm

I am looking for a copy of the Federal Facilities Radiation
Control Act.  I am
told there used to be a copy in this office, but no one has
been able to
find it.  Is it on the web?  Is this the correct title?

I am also looking for a NUREG/CR  that was apparently done
by Sandia
labs.  The information I have is that it relates to the use of
Potassium
Iodide for ER, the authors are Aldrich and Blond, and it may
have been
written around 1985.  We probably have a copy, so I am
actually just
looking for the number of this document.

Thanks,
Joelle Key
jkey@mail.state.tn.us
information can be accessed at