Irradiator available

Radsafers:

As a result of Beckman Coulter deciding to close down our manufacturing
site in San Diego*, we have available to a new owner, a J.L. Shepherd Mark
I, Model 30, Type 6810 Cesium 137 Irradiator. This unit is a self
contained, semi-portable, shielded irradiator with electronic interlocks,
attenuators, pre-set timer,  turntable and a cavity dimensions of 8" x 10"
(good for biological material or electronic parts irradiation). Source
strength is ~ 2100 Curies today, loadable to 10,000 Curies. The unit is
designated as a DOT 7A, Type A container, and weighs ~5000 Lbs. If you are
interested in this call or e-mail me at:

rjsobilo@beckman.com
(619) 621-3629

Acquiring this unit is very negotiable on our part

*The closing of this site will result in my termination from employment at
Beckman Coulter;  any HP/RSO positions in SoCal?

Rich Sobilo, BS, MS, NRRPT
RSO
Beckman Coulter, Inc.