Re: progeny nuclides and ALI/DAC

10 CFR 20, Appendix B, states that, "The ALI and DAC values relate to
exposure
to the single radionuclide named, but also include contributions from the
in-growth of any daughter radionuclide produced in the body by the decay of
the parent.  However, intakes that include both the parent and the daughter
radionuclides should be treated by the general method appropriate for
mixtures."

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com