Re: research reactor non-risk

In a message dated 11/18/98 9:47:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
hull@mail.sep.bnl.gov writes:

<< Barbara,
 While I don't recall Dan Hirsch's educational or vocational background, I
 assume that you are aware of  him as one of the Co-Chairs of Bridge the
 Gap, a staunch anti-nuclear west-coast entity.
 Andy >>

Yes, I am.  I heard him speak at Loyola Law School a couple of years ago.  His
presentation was mostly rhetoric with no supporting data or attempt to
scientifically justify his position.  This is why I am disconcerted by his
representing himself as a "top nuclear scientist."

Barbara Hamrick
BLHamrick@aol.com