Possible Malfunctions

We are interested in any instance in possible malfunctions of the x-ray exposure termination controls for the General Electric (GE) Advantix Radiographic/Fluoroscopic x-ray unit or similar machines. We are only interested in occurrences where the radiographic x-ray exposure failed to terminate for any mechanical and /or electrical problem whether in the photo timing/manual mode of operation. Specifics as to the date of occurrence/description of problem/corrective action by repair personnel to remedy the problem/ and whether any overexposure occurred to personnel operating the unit and/or patients undergoing radiographic examination would be very helpful.

Our e-mail address is: nychealth9@erols.com