RE: Two questions

I saw the same film about gas cylinders when I worked in a hospital.
Respiratory therapy knew where to get it.  You may want to try an oxygen
supplier or contact your local hospital to see if they know where.  As I
remember, there was a real goofy guy in the film.  Was it you?!

Trisha Edgerton, MS, CHP
California Department of Health Services
Radiologic Health Branch
Sacramento, CA
pedgerto@rhb.dhs.cahwnet.gov
(916) 322-6268