Ir-192 accident during source replacement. I need more info !

Dear Colleagues (Brachy Therapy Physicist/Rad. Safety staff in particular),

We had an accidental exposure to a medical physicist and a therapy
technologist from the Ir-192 HDR RALS during source replacement on 30 June
1998 at Ryukyu
University, Okinawa Japan. A newspaper article is found at ;

http://www.ryukyushimpo.co.jp/english/enews/e980728.htm

I am asked to review similar accidents in the world at the coming meeting
on the safety aspects of Ir-192 on 4-th of December. Could anyone help me
to find such information as the accidental events on RALS, especially
Ir-192 HDR RALS ?