RE: Fwd: Student Accused in Poisoning Case

I am impressed that the I-125 contamination was seen with a Geiger counter
(if the article is correct on that technical item.)  I would be curious to
know what area of the body or personal article was found "hot" or if it was
discovered as part of a routine thyroid screening.  Also the estimated
intake, source term, estimated date of intake, etc...(wish list continues).

Daren Perrero
dmperrero@email.msn.com
I'm with the government, I'm here to help you....