From: magnum8@banet.net [mailto:magnum8@banet.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 1998 9:47 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Smoke Sticks

A chrome plated (easily deconned) smoke gun and small cans of zinc
stearate can
be purchased through McMaster-Carr. Remember to request MSDS on the P.O.
Some
power reactor Chemistry depts. have initial mis-givings. However, I've
always
managed to get it approved (five or six different sites).

Representing myself,

Chris Wend, contract Rad Engr.