RE: Shrink Wrap...Try again

Bob
Do you know if the shipments were made as LQ or were they LSA or SCO.
Recent discussions with Mr. Rick Boyle of the DOT were very frustrating in
that they (DOT) took the position that you could not make a LQ shipment if
it had SCO in it.  It appeared to me that they felt the two were mutually
exclusive.  I feel that 1608 allows you to ship SCO as LQ when the dose rate
and the total activity is <10E-3 A2.  The question of shrink wrap as a STP
is really moot when LQ is involved.  The packaging is excepted.  If you know
of anyone else who has shipped with shrink wrap as the package I would
appreciate hearing from them.  Thanks for the info.

		Louis