Journal of Applied Radioactivity and Radiochemistry

Greetings All

In the recent Gemstone discussion the above journal was given as a
reference. I found a Web address for the publisher at www.caretaker.com,
however it appears that the site is no longer active.

Does anyone know if the journal is still in existence?  I am also
interested obtaining an index of the past contents and a possible source of
back issues or at least copies of articles that are of interest to me.

Many thanks
Ivan Fetwadjieff
Occupational Health Section
Department of Minerals & Energy