Re: Journal of Applied Radioactivity and Radiochemistry

At 19:50 30.11.1998 -0600, you wrote:

>Greetings All
>
>In the recent Gemstone discussion the above journal was given as a
>reference. I found a Web address for the publisher at www.caretaker.com,
>however it appears that the site is no longer active.
>
>Does anyone know if the journal is still in existence?  I am also
>interested obtaining an index of the past contents and a possible source of
>back issues or at least copies of articles that are of interest to me.

Yes, the journal is still in existence, we have it in our library and as
far as I know, a paper of mine was published in the last issue or will be
in one of the next issues. "Caretaker" is to my knowledge the publisher.
Unfortunately I am at home on sickleave so I do not have access to the
library, but the web site sounds reasonable. You should also be able to
find out via the company "Analytics" which produces radioactive standards
in the USA.

Good luck!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Federal Institute for Food Control and Research
Department of Radiochemistry
Kinderspitalg. 15
A-1095 Vienna
Austria