Re: X-rays or Strip Search? -Reply

Nicolet sold the unit to Rapiscan in Hawthorne, CA. They are the current
manufacturers. It is called a Secure 1000.

kkaufman@dhs.co.la.ca.us

>>> Joel Baumbaumgh <baumbaug@nosc.mil> 12/01/98 01:10pm >>>

	Bruce (and RADSAFERS),

	I believe that the x-ray machine used will be a Security Detector
manufactured by a local company here in San Diego called Nicolent
Imaging
Systems.  You can check out their site at:

	http://www.nlectc.org/techproj/nij_p25.html

	Hope this helps...

	Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
	SSC-San Diego