From: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
To: jack.stanford@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Error Condition Re: Re: Looking for Neill Stanford
Date: Tuesday, December 01, 1998 6:01 PM

jack.stanford@worldnet.att.net: You are not subscribed to
radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu.
Your message is returned to you unprocessed. If you want to subscribe,
send mail to listserv@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu with the following request:

		subscribe RADSAFE Your Name

---
The best advice I can give you is to contact my sister (also Neill's) at
awalker376@aol.com or 804-295-2743.

As far as I know, he is still out on the Pacific Ocean.

Jack Stanford