Re: Journal of Applied Radioactivity and Radiochemistry

At 19:50 30.11.1998 -0600, you wrote:

>Greetings All
>
>In the recent Gemstone discussion the above journal was given as a
>reference. I found a Web address for the publisher at www.caretaker.com,
>however it appears that the site is no longer active.
>
>Does anyone know if the journal is still in existence?

I received today copies of the latest issue with my paper in it. The e-mail
address is caretakercom@mindspring.com. The postal address is Caretaker
Communications, 13480 Seaboard Industrial Boulevard, Atlanta, Georgia,
30318 USA, Phone (404)352-4620, Fax (404) 352-0515. I recommend this
journal highly for people involved in practical work with analysis and
applications of measurement methods.

Regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Federal Institute for Food Control and Research
Department of Radiochemistry
Kinderspitalg. 15
A-1095 Vienna
Austria