X-ray production illustration

I am looking for visual aids in x-ray production. I would like to use them in our
x-ray (including accelerator) safety program hand out which I am revising at this
time. If you have good visual aids in x-ray production, bremsstrahlung production,
or characteristic x-ray production without copy right protection and willing to
share, I would love to receive copies. I attempted to darw but they weren't very
impressive. Thank you. M. Jo
Myung Chul Jo, RSO
EH&S, Mail Stop 328
University of Nevada, Reno