Gamma Counter Manufacturers

     I currently have a Packard Cobra gamma counter and they have been
     quite unresponsive to upgrading our system.  Please provide me with
     information regarding systems people have which provide
     -multi sample handling
     -gamma spectroscopy
     -2-3" NaI(Tl) detectors.
     Thanks,

     + LOUIE TONRY, CHP                                                   +
     + MAJOR, MS                                                          +
     + Chief, Radiation Protection Division                               +
     + Eisenhower Army Medical Center                                     +
     + ATTN: MCHF-LOG-HP (Radiation Protection)                           +
     + Box 264                                                            +
     + Ft. Gordon, Georgia 30905-5650                                     +
     + Voice:     DSN: 773-4692/6392      Civilian: (706) 787-4692/6392   +
     + Facsimile: DSN: 773-3427           Civilian: (706) 787-3427        +
     + Internet:  MAJ_Louie_Tonry@DDEAMC.SMTPLINK.AMEDD.ARMY.MIL          +