Staff Health Physicist Position available

Fellow Radsafers:

The following position is available:

Staff Health Physicist Position

Be at the forefront of drug development research with DuPont Pharmaceuticals
Company.  We are focused on meeting unmet medical needs through the discovery
and development of innovative compounds leading to novel pharmaceuticals.  We
have an immediate opening at our facilities in Wilmington, DE for a Staff Health
Physicist.

Incumbent will assist in managing the radiation safety program at the company's
three facilities in the general Wilmington, DE area.  Primary responsibilities
will include consultation to research personnel regarding appropriate safe work
practices, handling licensing issues with the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory
Commission, developing and implementing policies and procedures, developing and
presenting training sessions, inspecting research laboratories, auditing the
radiation safety program, creating an x-ray and laser inspection program, and
maintaining compliance with U.S. NRC, state, and local regulations.

Minimum qualifications would include a bachelor's degree in Health Physics or a
related science plus additional experience in radiation safety program
management in a research setting.  Master's degree or equivalent would be
preferred plus additional experience in radiation safety program management in
an academic or pharmaceutical research broad scope program.

Applicant must be knowledgeable of U.S. NRC and state (DE and PA) regulations,
possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and demonstrate strong
interpersonal skills.

DuPont Pharmaceuticals Company can offer you an excellent compensation and
benefits package.  To be considered, please forward your resume to:  DuPont
Pharmaceuticals Company, Human Resources-CR-JN, E400/2413, P.O. Box 80400,
Wilmington, DE 19880-0400.  DuPont Pharmaceuticals Company is an equal
opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.

Thank you,

Wade Sewell
wade.a.sewell@dupontpharma.com