Dosimetry participant ID numbers

Radsafers,  I need a way to issue and track individuals dose history who do
not have Social Security Number (SSN), National Insurance Number (NIN), or
Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN).  We have very large number of people
using dosimetry all around the world. The method needs have a unique 9 digit
number to use in place of the SSN remembering that they should not repeat
and be able to be reproduced if the same person quits and is rehired. One
more piece of information is that most of the individuals are continuous use
dosimetry members.

Any suggestions are welcome.Thanks in advance,

Travis Johnson                   *Voice: 281.596.6707
Dosimetry Administrator          *Fax:   281.496.8394
Halliburton Energy Services 		*Email:
travis.johnson@halliburton.com

Shipping:
Mailing:
2135 Hwy 6 S, MS 8042 			  	PO Box 42800, MS 8042
Houston, TX 77077-4399 				Houston, TX 77242-2800