Re: Webster formula Administrative Dose Assignments-Film Badges

Joe
Could you be a little more specific about what you mean by "handling this
ADA"? Also, does Pennsy only allow the use of the "Lead Apron EDE's" during
fluoroscopic procedures?

chris alston

>Hello RadSafers:  In Pennsylvania the state allows us to use the "Webster
Formula" to adjust Doses when personnel are using lead aprons during
fluoroscopy in clinical operations.  I haven't seen much on RadSafe about
this subject and would like to communicate with others about how they are
handling this ADA within their operations.  Its' a broad subject and as
information comes to me that can be presented to RadSafe in an organized
fashion, I will share with all.