FYI -HelpLite?

To any that may be interested -- I recently ran across this new product and
while it's not something I plan to pursue selling to industrial folks -I
thought it might be of interest or have applications to some members on this
list? --> not associated with them...

It's a battery operated emergency strobe called the HelpLite-I've seen others,
but this has a suction cup that helps mount it to a home, car or boat window
(amy work in some radsafe applications?  The owner of the company seemed
pretty decent so I figured I'd pass along the address to others that may have
more of a need -- Our local fire department even sold them as a fund raiser
and did fairly well..  the site is <A HREF="http://www.helplite.com";>
http://www.helplite.com</A>

Happy and Safe Holidays to all!
Steve Jones